Thursday, March 25, 2010

Butt Bliss

We've been using our futon for the past 3 years as we built our house, worked through medical debt and Andy going back to school. It has served us well, but I'm thoroughly ready to delegate it to the family/playroom downstairs.

Hello couch and chair. How I've dreamed of you, imagining myself curled up with a laptop, or cozy blanket to watch a movie. My backside will be in such bliss, but not for the several weeks it will take to get in because I custom ordered you my Dante II piece of love. I imagined you in a soft fabric of milk chocolate with brightly colored toss pillows. Oh my chair to put my feet up and relax. Oh the excitement of the exchangable abilities of the chaise function - it can be placed in any of the three positions of the couch along with being used on the chair. I can't wait to try you out. Until you come, I'll stare at this little picture of loveliness... come quickly.

1 comment:

Rock Chef said...

Well deserved too!

And, of course, things like this have to be christened with a good "snuggle" session ;-)