Friday, March 26, 2010

Getting Out

A friend sent me a message after reading my last post saying I needed to get out more often. Couldn't agree with you more.

With one car, husband working odd shifts, and no babysitters - getting out isn't that easy. So tonight I had a "get out more often" at home night. A mini-spa night. Colored my hair, painted nails, and a bunch of other spa-ish things. Not a bad night. How do you cap off a spa night - by watching a great football movie. I love that my life is a juxtaposition of all facets of life.

I'm still excited about my couch/chair though.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

I absolutely LOVE your new couch!! Makes me want a new one...just don't have room to put one! LOL!! I can't wait to see pictures of it in your color! :) I think going w/o a couch for 3 years especially after envisioning it in your dream home...makes one that excited so don't feel weird. :)

As for a spa night...sounds amazing!! I might have to do that too. Let's see pictures of your hair!! How dare you mention that you color it and not say what color and post a picture!! LOL!!

Love you and miss you crazy!!!