Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Day of Decision

This has been a very busy week and lots of dinner/lunch guests as well as things to decide. I've had offers for employment, and had to decide between good and best. I really feel like God answered my prayers and helped me to say no. It just wasn't the right fit for what is best for my family. As one door closed - other doors are opening and I'm still left with more decisions to make.

Tomorrow we have a realator team coming to look at the house and give us their impression of the house and any suggestions to help it sell. We're looking to put the house on the market in March and find a rental while we build. It will be a journey to say the least.

Pray for Andy and I. We're flying out to San Antonio on Friday for 5 days for a work trip for Andy. I'm looking forward to a bit of time together, but am sure I'll end up missing the boys tremendously as well.

1 comment:

Logzie said...

I hope you guys have a wonderful relaxing trip! You will miss those sweeties but it will make your return even better! It's good to get away once in a while.

P.S.-jobs? what? where? when? :-)