Sunday, May 06, 2007

Done

The boys are sleeping, Andy is golfing, and I'm reveling in the fact that the luncheon I planned to celebrate our new pastor is DONE! It really went remarkably well. I feel like I lived at church this weekend, but it was worth it (I think). I took lots of pictures today, but noticed they were mostly at the end of the lunch when things were slightly torn up. A lady from church made all the aqua fabric runners for the tables and I planted flowers for the centerpieces. My friend Andrea helped set up/tear down (THANKS!).

Here's one of the few pics were you can see how things turned out - kind of. The three girls are from my youth group, Myrline, Kailey & Katie .

All that said, we have a new Pastor and I'm excited to see what God does through his leadership, preaching, and guidance.

But in the mean time, I'm going to sit on the couch, read the paper and pray for a long naptime.

1 comment:

Logzie said...

Doesn't it feel so good to be D-O-N-E!!!!!!!!!!

Everything looked SO nice! YAY!!