Just to reinforce the concept that my 3-year-old is paying attention to the lessons he is learning...
Ryan has been into, more accurately obsessed, by marine life. In particular killer whales and great white sharks. We rented this horribly corny kids educational video called "Field Trip: Sea World, San Diego" from the library. So we've been watching how they train the animals and get them to do what they want. Now Ryan has been sharing with me how I need to treat his whale and shark bath toys. I have to feed them squid, throw ice in their mouth and do hand signals to get them to perform. Ryan now eats pretzel fish for a snack and tells me how his teeth are different from a shark.
I know he's listening and learning. I just need to remember that my job is his trainer.
1 comment:
My Logan is into the same thing. I think we have scientists on our hands!
Post a Comment