Tomorrow is the day I've been dreading for two years now. When we first discovered Ryan's peanut allergy I started dreading the thought of full allergy testing.
Ryan is VERY sensory sensitive. He responds excessively to loud noise, taste, touch, etc. So the idea of holding the kid down for the long course of time as they scrape little bits of allergens all over his back and arm doesn't sound like a lot of fun. They don't sedate kids at all and my cousins who have taken their kids for the testing have warned me about how terrible it is. Andy is coming with me and we are promising him lunch at McDonal'ds and going to get a Chick Hicks (from the the movie Cars).
Pray for us if you think of it. All the fun starts at 8:15 tomorrow morning.
3 comments:
I'm setting an alarm - Vicki and I will be praying at 8:15. :-D
Cal - thank you so much.
Count me in too!!!
Post a Comment