It is New Year's Eve and I'm sitting down to blog while watching Men in Black 2 on TV. It is a sad sight. No plans, no company, nothing exciting. I'm still sick with a dumb sinus infection, Andy is laid up from a "simple" procedure, Tyler is sick, Ryan is clingy and tired. It's been lots of fun. (I did sneak out for a date with Ryan today to see Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium - great movie) But enough of our exciting lives and time to reflect....
YEAR IN REVIEW - 2007
- Made lots of plans for our future, put our house up for sale
- Diagnosed with post-partum depression and got help
- Took children in for too many procedures, specialists, and tests
- Sold our house
- Andy had emergency appendectemy
- Moved into a rental
- Started to build our new house
- Got a great new pastor and family at our church
- Got real about my relationship with God
Here's hoping and praying that you had a safe and more exciting New Year's Eve that we did and that you will have a great new year.
1 comment:
Happy New Year to you and your family!
Even though I am not a constant blogger or blog reader, I do catch up eventually and reply...
Our New Year's sounded the same, sick child, no plans because I was with family who go to bed early...but we needed the sleep due to the long drive home the next day.
May God bless you and yours in 2008 :)
Hey, wanna scrap challenge? 88 in '08?
Post a Comment