Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Blah, Blah, Blah

That's what most days feel like for me lately. Blah. Get up, get stuff done, stay up too late getting stuff done, go to bed, get too little sleep, repeat...

That's part of the lack of blogging. Nothing blog worthy. I'm so tired that it seems like so much work to think of something to post. I'm tired enough I've taken a couple of naps lately. I NEVER NAP. It's just not in my skill set.

Still looking for more part-time work, trying to balance what is already on my plate, and find time to play in the sunshine while it lasts. Today was in the 60s and sunny. Wish it would stay, know that it won't. This is MI and it is only March. We've got a while to go still.

Got the boys outside, reconnecting with neighbors that we haven't seen much since the snow started flying (yes that is last year)...

Hope all is well for you. Miss interacting with you all, but it is what it is.

4 comments:

Rock Chef said...

Hope you find something to inspire soon - it is easy to get stuck like that isn't it?

Spring has difinitely arrived here! It will be with you soon, I hope.

kenady said...

i've been running the same cycle as well:) today is my first day off w/out kids or something super pressing to do... there is a "to do" list, but the world won't come tumbling down if it doesn't get done. now that feels good:)

Anonymous said...

napping? are you pregnant? ;)

i thought you had a part time job? are you wanting 2?

Jenelle said...

CRC - thanks
Kenady - enjoy
Elizabeth - definitely not! I do have a PT job but looking for another. Not enough hours to meet our "Andy Going Back to School" needs