Saturday, March 07, 2009

For the Love of It

Tonight we watched my brother's little girl and not-so-little boy. My nephew Alex isn't even a year old yet and is in 24 month clothing. He's big, and ADORABLE. This child gives the world's best hugs. He raps his little pudgy hand and arm around your next and squeezes while burying his head into your shoulder. I could hug that kid all day long.

My niece is 5 weeks younger than Ty. They are both highly independent. It is a love/hate relationship for sure. It's fun to see their similarities and differences. It's nice to have a girl around too. Totally don't know what to do with one, but sure is fun anyways.

Time change tonight. Always fun to see how it messes up the kids schedule for the next week or two.

Andy has his interview to get into the police academy on Tuesday. This is the last step. I'm excited, nervous, and confident -- all in one. Just one more step...

We also bought a suburban from friends this week. Their generosity is making this school transition so much easier. Andy is losing the company vehicle he's been using. This was one of the missing pieces that we were most concerned about.

It's just another example how God keeps providing every step of the way to make this all possible. I continue to be overwhelmed by God's goodness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How did I miss this? It's Tuesday already. Hope the interview went well!