Thursday, March 26, 2009

Conspiracy

My boys saved up all the naughtiness that they didn't use yesterday for today. As good as yesterday was, today went the opposite direction. On top of totally not listening, disobeying, and making big messes... they were clumsy and abundant of the childhood silliness.

By the end of the day, I'm having a tough time distinguishing between disobedience and simple childish behavior. I know the strain of the day is leaving me short tempered and I now add to the issue. Here's praying for a good restful night for all of us and better attitudes tomorrow.

Anyone relate to this?

2 comments:

Kuckie said...

All the time, Jenelle...all the time. And I hate feeling that way, because I always feel like I've been too hard on them afterward. Tomorrow is a new day, and it will be better. Get some good sleep!

Amanda said...

Oh, I totally identified this morning...as I was trying to clean the house, the kids kept getting out their superhero costumes and decided to turn both bedrooms, the playroom, and our living room, into "batcaves". They were having a great time...and I was annoyed.

Here's to being perfect parents! :)