Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Mornings Like This

What a way to start the day...

My boys slept in to 8:45! That NEVER happens. I got to get a full 8 hours of sleep, wake up at my own speed (known to be slow), drink a fresh cup of coffee while reading my Bible, and snuggle with my boys as they woke up.

After that we played dominoes and did a big puzzle together. They played with legos and cars while I made my favorite pumpkin pancakes for breakfast. We used our cookie cutters to make shapes out of our pancakes.

What a blissful morning. Sigh.

Then the bickering started and fighting over toys. I'm back to reality, but the morning is still awesome and it's only 10:30.

2 comments:

Kuckie said...

Yippee for sleeping in, pumpkin pancakes, and bit of a blissful morning!! Good for you!

Anonymous said...

Nice while it lasted, huh? You have to appreciate those moments, even if they are too few and far between.