Monday, April 20, 2009

Workin' Weekend

It was a beautiful weekend in Michigan. Warm weather (yeah for 70s), a rented skid steer loader, digging out tree stumps, getting rid of brush and yard junk, building raised garden beds, mulching, getting dirty, playing in the water, hanging out with jr high/sr high students, church, time with really dirty/tired boys, and SORE muscles.

Things are looking good, but lots more to do still. That's the way it always goes isn't it??? I'll post some pictures soon. Show off, I know...

It was a really nice weekend. Now, back to the inside of our house and the mess that it has become. Laundry day here I come. The excitement never ends around here.

Happy Monday ya'll.

3 comments:

Kuckie said...

I'm so excited to see the pictures...and what a busy weekend you had!!! But doesn't it feel so good? Weird... :)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see pictures. Sounds like a very productive weekend.

Anonymous said...

...said in a chant type thing/voice...

Pictures!! Pictures!! Picutures!!