Sunday, April 29, 2007

Free Money

In the process of cleaning up our house to put it up for sale we've done a pretty good job of cleaning stuff out and set it aside for a garage sale. Had it this weekend and I made almost $300! It was incredible. I couldn't believe that we had that much "stuff" that we really didn't need or want and that others would. I'm really excited first of all that all the "stuff" is out of my house and second of all that it was worth so much! My mom and a couple of good friends put in stuff and all together the sale made about $600!

Pray for me this week as it is going to be REALLY busy. I'm putting together a catered lunch for our church on Sunday to celebrate the new pastor. Got the final numbers today and it's about 70 more than I planned on so I'm totally scrambling to make this happen and not break the budget in the process. It's a great problem to have, but makes life a bit more complicated. Probably won't blog much this week in light of all the work, but I'll hopefully talk to you soon.

2 comments:

Logzie said...

I'll be praying for you! I am doing the same thing this week! :0)

Hannah said...

JB is a traffic controller for GRPD, on the side..yet another side gig for the man. He likes it though so that's cool. He was just coming back from a training session.

I hope the luncheon goes well.