Sunday, May 20, 2007

Crazy Weekend

I am tired. It was an excellent, but very busy weekend.

Friday - Planted the rest of the flowers at church in the morning. In the evening we had our 8th Grade Graduation Banquet. We have a banquet dinner, a picture video capturing moments of the past 3 years of activities along with fun pictures of the 8th graders, and then a fun outing. This year we went bowling. Here's a few pics of our kids all dressed up.

On Saturday we worked around the house and raced to get the boys dropped off at friends so we could go to a wedding. It had to have been the worst wedding EVER. I've been to a LOT of weddings in my time, but this one takes the cake. The priest rambled forever, didn't even know the couple, completely unorganized and so shallow. They had a lengthy cocktail time inbetween the wedding and the reception that we skipped that part and went home to clean more. Ditched a really nice reception to go get our boys and come home to clean some more.

Why all the cleaning you ask? Cuz on Sunday we had an open house for people to come in and look at the house. Got up early to do some more cleaning and prep work. I had to sing at church this morning so we headed out early for the day. After church we had lunch with friends and all 6 of our HYPER kids. We crashed at family's house the rest of the afternoon. Well, we had hoped to crash but the boys got enough of a nap in the car that they were up all afternoon. UUGGHH.

By time I got the kids home, they fell asleep in the car. Ryan woke up, walked inside, and sat on the couch. When I came back into the living room after changing the baby, I found Ryan had falled asleep sitting up and slumped over. Guess it was a long weekend for him too!

2 comments:

Domestic Diva said...

Is he sleeping on the couch or floor? That looks painful :)

Logzie said...

OH my gosh!! That picture is hilarious! It's about time that it's one of the kiddos on the couch passed out and not the parent again! That happens to us all the time...HA!