Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Whole New World

Tuesday was Ryan's first day of pre-school. I did very well with it and so did he. He had a momentary fear of entering the classroom, but the play-dooh table ended that. He posed himself for the pictures.














After Ty and I picked up Ryan from pre-school, we headed out to the property so the boys could watch the excavators work clearing the land for the house. Ryan was so excited when the "worker man" asked him if he wanted to help run the bulldozer. They pushed some trees and dirt around. It was a great time and then off to McDonalds to wrap up a great morning.

3 comments:

Logzie said...

Awe!!!! How precious! Is that not just the PERFECT day in a little boy's life? Play Doh, Driving a BullDozer and McDonalds!

I was going to call you and ask you when he was starting school. Ha!

Amanda said...

Was it the nasty Mickey D's by your new house? We go there too...but I can't wait for the neighborhood to get some more options! :) Yay for Ryan...and yay to you for doing so well with the whole thing.

For the record, no tears were shed at Nathan's first soccer game. I wasn't worried about him, I was more worried about me. :)

Unknown said...

I can't believe Ryan is that old already! Man a living!!!!