Yesterday I was looking to entertain my boys while I was trying to get a few things done. So I filled up the sinks with water, stripped them down, and laid out a few towels to try to absorb the mess. They had a riot. Kept them busy for almost 45 minutes. Amazing what you can get done in that amount of time!


6 comments:
Great motor skills also! Good idea!
Oh I am sooooo trying that. They always want to play in the sink, now I will let them.
I always forget how much kids LOVE that! Especially when you give them some plastic cups and some suds and let them "wash dishes" for you! I should totally let the kids do that. The only thing with my two is that I'll have to do it at seperate times or I know they'll be fighting in no time. I hope someday they learn to like one another!
thanks for the great idea!
Trust me, plenty of shuffling for position, stealing of cups/spoons/etc and ended up with little man falling off the chair onto his back and head. Don't let the peaceful pictures fool you. Know little man fusses everytime he hears the water run or sees the sink cuz he wants to play in it. Maybe it will help me keep my sinks cleaner and not full of dirty dishes!
Great idea! Kids love to do those kinds of things that they aren't normally allowed to do.
Yep...that looks fun! 45 mins of time to get stuff done is great!
Logziella, remember that sand/water box we bought way back when? That reminds me of that except w/0 the mess of the sand.
Post a Comment