Today was day one in the painting process for us - but unfortunately is day number 2 in some sort of stomach flu for me. Luckily we had childcare already arranged so Andy could still work on the house and I could sleep. Please pray that this bug passes quickly and that no-one else in the family comes down with it. We've got a busy couple of weeks ahead of us and sickness doesn't really fit into the schedule.
6 comments:
I'm sorry you're under the weather. Hope you feel better soon!
We stopped out to the house today (me and Rachael and the kiddos) and Andy said you were sick...SORRY!!! Get better soon! You have too much painting to do to be sick girl! LOL!
P.S.-loved the brown bedrom!
We're praying for you too.
I know what you mean...I never have time to be sick. I hope you get better FAST and that you absolutely LOVE all your paint colors!
Prayers goin' up from us, too. You've had a tough winter, health-wise. :-/ We're prayin', so that you'll be paintin' :-D
Thanks all for your kind comments and prayers. They mean so much to me. Yes Cal it has been a long winter, fall, forever with sickness. hoping a new house has less germs and better air filtration.
Post a Comment