Thursday, January 17, 2008

Headaches

I have to say that I'm tired of the headaches. I've had them almost every night for the past week and a half. I'm slowly weeding out possible causes and trying to figure out the next point of action. Next on the list to try is getting a chiropractic adjustment. Seemed to help with my pregnancy headaches. I haven't really had much in the way of headaches/migraines since Ty was born - thought I had kicked them. No such luck.

I'd like to find a good chiropractor out by where we are building the new house so that it will be convenient for future needs.

My headaches haven't been helped a whole lot by two boys that have been quite a handful this week. I don't know what's gotten in to my little guy, but he's a little terror and lets me know when he's unhappy (seems to be most of the time). I keep hoping that it is teeth or a growth spurt. I miss my happy little guy.

On a positive note, we've got two weeks to paint the house and lots of paint ordered. Here is hoping that I like what I picked. Here is also hoping that I can get enough childcare during that time to actually get stuff done. My aching hands may not be blogging much in the coming weeks.

5 comments:

Logzie said...

I know it's not exactly "on your way" but I would be willing to watch the boys while you paint for an afternoon...(after schooling). Let me know...

It will all be worth in it the end and you are sitting in your new home relaxing and looking out the window at your beautiful lot!!! Think spring! :0)

Mojonah said...

I'm sorry to hear about your headaches! I know weather can really affect things like that. Hope that you're feeling better soon.

Amos said...

Headaches are never fun. This is going to be a crazy term, but see if you can find a physical therapist that does "craniosacral therapy". It is honestly the only thing that ever helped me with neck pain and headaches. It doesn't seem like they are doing much when you are there, but the results are amazing.

Yeah on finally getting some painting done. You both need to treat yourself to massages when the process is complete.

Lis said...

Seif Chiropractic is almost directly across the Beltline from your new house. I took Levi there, my sister-in-laws took their kids there and both my parents go there. They have a great reputation in Caledonia. It is a husband and wife team - they have two or three young children - so they understand what we put ourselves through. They are probably less than a mile from your new house! Great for the quick trip for the adjustment. I hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Wow. So sorry.