Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day Wish

Mothers - here is my Mother's Day wish for you...
Non-Mothers - keep reading, I have a wish for you too...

I wish you memories of dandelion bouquets when your son rips off the petals of your prize flowers.

I wish you remembrance of when your baby wouldn't sleep when you can't get your teenager out of bed.

I wish you the joy of childhood hugs around the leg to make it through the years that your grown up kid keeps you at arm's length.

I wish you all the sleep, strength, resiliance, joy, brain cells, and ingenuity that it takes to be a mom. May the stress of the moment not dictate your response, but rather the true love you have for your child.

For those of you that wish to be a mom - I wish you the security coming from God's peace. He knows you heart's desire. He loves you and has great plans for you. I wish you all the endurance to run the race He set out for you.

Happy Mother's Day and happy everyday that comes between now and next year's celebration.

3 comments:

Kuckie said...

Right backatcha, Jenelle! Happy Mother's Day!

Logzie said...

That was beautiful!

Happy Mother's Day to you too!!

Kiki said...

Just what I needed, wishing you the Happiest of Mothers day's!!!