It was WONDERFUL. It was relaxing, talking, eating yummy food, drinking coffee, and watching 3 movies. I can hardly get in 1 (a month maybe) these days. I got 8 pages done and I'm mostly happy with them. There are things I'd change, but not bad for the first time I've really done in a really long time.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Wonderful Weekend
This really has to be one of our best weekends ever. We had lots of time with friends whom we haven't seen in a very long time, hanging out with the in-laws at their cottage (putting in the docks & fishing), got stuff done around the house, and then there was Monday. I got the WHOLE day off to myself - no kids, no hubby, no work - just me, Logziella, & all day to scrapbook.
It was WONDERFUL. It was relaxing, talking, eating yummy food, drinking coffee, and watching 3 movies. I can hardly get in 1 (a month maybe) these days. I got 8 pages done and I'm mostly happy with them. There are things I'd change, but not bad for the first time I've really done in a really long time.







It was WONDERFUL. It was relaxing, talking, eating yummy food, drinking coffee, and watching 3 movies. I can hardly get in 1 (a month maybe) these days. I got 8 pages done and I'm mostly happy with them. There are things I'd change, but not bad for the first time I've really done in a really long time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I had so much fun!! And...your pages turned out great!!
We MUST do this on some type of regular basis!
P.S.-did I mention that I LOVE my bench?????
You go! Wash. Rinse. Repeat.
Why not schedule the same thing for July 4th or Labor Day weekend?
I love your pages! Logzie's were great too. I'd really love to scrapbook. I just haven't invested the time or energy yet. The amount of photos in this house is too overwhelming.
Post a Comment