I'm working on a freelance project today. I stopped at a local chinese restaurant to get some lunch and headed over to the local coffee shop to enjoy a good cup of joe and a peaceful environment to work. The boys have their favorite babysitter (who has been gone for several weeks) and couldn't wait to get me out the door. Ty made eyes at her all the way home in the car when we picked her up. I love it! She genuinely loves my boys. Makes time away even better.
Anyways, back to lunch. I enjoyed my almond chicken complete with crab ragoon, egg roll, and egg drop soup. Then came the fortune cookie (a bit stale). "You will find an outlet for your creative genius and accomplish a great deal." Wow. Here's hoping that is true. If so Amanda, your newsletter just lucked out! Didn't realize I had genius, let alone that it would appear now. Don't get your hopes too high ;)
3 comments:
That is fantastic that you get a break for your creative outlet AND you get to earn money for it!
I know what you mean...leaving the kids with someone who is actually happy to be with them is such an amazing feeling and make the going out like 50 times more relaxing!
Loved your fortune! Love you!!
That's definitely good news...maybe I should try to work in Chinese restaurants more often. :)
Nice blog.......See Great monuments from india.bye
Post a Comment