Just a quick post before I rush off to get all the holiday preparations done...
Thank You my blog friends for sharing life and encouragement with me. Your kind words mean so much. Thanks to my friends who read this to keep up with my life because I am awful about the phone.
Thank You to my boys who make sure every day is an adventure and that we build lots of memories along the way (again the good, bad, and ugly). They are precious to me and give so much purpose to my life.
Thank You to my friends and family that have helped us through this last crazy year of health problems, house building, moving, etc. Thanks for giving and helping so much.
Thank You to all who have helped me laugh and take myself less seriously.
Thank You to my husband who works so hard to make this house and our life a reality. Thank you for being honest about your need to follow your dreams and recognizing the sacrifices it requires.
Thank You to whoever invited coffee. God bless you.
Thank You to all who serve our country and protect our freedom. Your sacrifices are appreciated.
Thank You God for loving me. Thank You for sending Jesus as a way to pay for my sins so that I can have an eternity with You. Thank You for loving me and help me every step of the way, hearing me when I pray.
Happy Thanksgiving to all. Enjoy family, friends, yummy food, and safe travels.
7 comments:
A great list!
Have a great Thanksgiving! Not that we do it over here...
just lovely:) thank you:)
happy thanksgiving!
What a beautiful, heartfelt post. Hope your holiday is wonderful!
beautiful!
A wonderful list! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! =)
Amen. Well said, hope your Thanksgiving was blessed!!!
You're too sweet! You KNOW I'm thankful for you too!!
Post a Comment