Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Memories

I keep putting off blogging about Christmas until I have more time because I know it will take a while because it has been awhile. The longer I wait, the worse it gets... So I'm gonna share a few highlights cuz I've forgotten most of what I was gonna post anyways...

This wooden train was full of oranges and goodies from my Aunt. The boys love playing with it.

Little People nativity comes in handy when reading Luke 2.

The boys with their new pop guns and Andy with the "Eye Spy" tubes the boys made him.

They were so excited about EVERYTHING.

I love kids programs and they are even more fun now with my boys in on the action.

This was Ty's way of participating.

Ryan with some of his friends.

Our "great" friends gave Ryan a play machine gun. It has to be one of the most annoying things ever made.

Chaos at Andy's family Christmas.

Ty enjoying the roaring fire on the TV with Opa.

Jacob sharing his new Nintendo DS with Ryan.

My niece's fairy wings and wand were the hit of the party.

The boys trying to explain things to their cousin...

Ryan taking in the predinner spread - Gingerbread house, brown sugar cookies, sugar roasted almonds, veggie tray, caramel cashew fudge, sister-in-law's homemade caramels, and cider punch.

Hope all of you had a great Christmas and wish you a wonderful New Year!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a spectacular Christmas. I love that your boys will play with machine guns AND fairy wings & wands! What a couple of cutie pies you have.

Claire said...

Have a blessed new year - love the photo of your home with the snow! I can almost hear the quiet hush of the snow falling

Kuckie said...

Your family is certainly blessed! What a fun Christmas you all had!

I see you made the caramel cashew fudge...what did you think? I didn't eat any of mine...

Teresa said...

Tyler...YOU RAAWK!! I love that picture and it's perfect umm...bargaining material...for the teen years!!