So I've been tagged a couple of times on this one and finally getting to it...
8 things I'm looking forward to...
1. Getaway with my husband to celebrate 9 years.
2. Seeing my boys face on Christmas morning.
3. Hopefully starting a new job.
4. Scrapbooking with the girls
5. Finishing decorating the house before Christmas is over.
6. Frosted Brown Sugar Cookies
7. Delving deeper into my "Living Free" Bible Study
8. December praise team - carols, special music, etc
8 things on my wish list...
1. Canon SLR digital camera
2. Large Stock Pot
3. Restoration of relationships
4. A winter with a healthy family
5. Undergarments that fit right (sorry TMI)
6. To sleep in
7. A deeper relationship with Jesus Christ
8. cooking lessons
8 things that happened today...
1. Woke up completely unsure of what day it was.
2. Snoozed a little longer while kid #1 watched TV
3. Cleaned up the house.
4. Made HORRIBLE muffins - gag & spit out bad.
5. Got Christmas presents and wrapping material sorted out
6. Organized the mud room closet
7. Chatted with a good friend
8. Dinner with friends that we haven't seen in a long time
If you want to be tagged - go for it. If you've already been tagged - hopefully you don't take as long as I did to complete it. If you don't want to be tagged - congrats for reading this far. Have a great weekend.
3 comments:
I know! I did this one and it actually required quite a bit of thought! I admire that you thought to include your faith in your goals. And those frosted brown sugar cookies sound GOOD! Care to share a recipe?
Hey Jenelle! Great list! I'm SO not a meme-girl...but I enjoy reading other people's. I just have a hard time thinking of specific things on demand! ha ha
Ya...I'm with Terri...I'd love to have that Brown Sugar cookie recipe!! YUM!
Great list!! Thanks for playing along...it's fun to read these! :)
Post a Comment