Thursday, December 11, 2008

Regrets

I'm seriously regretting how much I ate today. It's a good thing Christmas only comes once a year.

5 comments:

Rock Chef said...

Good eating should never be regretted!

Anonymous said...

bwah-ha-ha-ha...and you are coming over in an hour! :>

Anonymous said...

Oh, no... did you forget? December is a calorie-free month. That means it's a no-regrets month too. I'm serious. It's a little known fact, but it's true. I think George W. Bush made it a law. Yeah. It's a law. So eat with reckless abandon!

Claire said...

We had a birthday celebration at work today - chocalate pound cake that was unbelievable - pizza - cheese ball and now I've just come back from dinner at Olive Garden with Kik, Ken, my Mom and sister. I need to stop this and go do an exercise tape - right now! - unless Terri is right???

Teresa said...

Umm...yah...so...um...I have NO idea what you are talking about!



...lol...