Sorry that I haven't been writing much. I'm funneling all my extra time into my new freelance job. I'm really enjoying the work, but needing to find a routine/schedule that works to make this functional.
Other than that, I have to say life has been really routine and there hasn't been too much to write about. We went from have awful temper-tantrums last week with Ty to him being his usual happy self this week. It's nice to have my boy back.
It's still cold. It's still snowy. We're all a bit house bound. So I'm trying to come up with free or low cost activities to get us out and about and seeing friends. That means lots of play dates and planning. But it seems to be paying off with boys attitudes.
I'm really lacking motivation to work on house stuff and exercising. Guess you can only care about so many things at one time. Someday maybe I will care about household chores (I doubt it).
Welcome to January in the great white north.
5 comments:
I hear ya, Jenelle. I have been struggling to come up with ANYTHING good to write about...and I also don't think I will ever look forward to my household chores. I need to find someone who wants to trade massage for housecleaning!!!
We have the promise/threat of snow early next week! That might be fun - or not!
It is hard to find a balance at times isn't it? Especially when you've got little ones to take care of. Glad to hear Ty is back to his old self. And if it makes you feel better, household chores are ALWAYS a struggle for me too.
The great white north is making me whiter by the day! Hopefully next week will work out.
glad your job is going well.
So glad that things are going smoothly, nothing to write about is okay when you are living your life....
I think its the winter doldrums that have everyone kind of burned out on housework....I feelt he same way - bleck!
Post a Comment