Over then past 5 days I've been coughed on, sneezed on, breathed on, slimed on, snotted on, etc by two boys. What are the chances that I won't come down with their nasty cold?
Yikes....go to Target and get that Oscillio...stuff...that and some Airborne, double up on the the Vitamin C and Echinachea(sp?)...can you tell I work with the public...I'm a freak about not getting sick!!!
Take care and hope those kiddos are better soon!!!
5 comments:
or one of those cone-shaped things they put around dog's necks when they go to the vet...kind of like a sneeze-shield. :)
Kids can be fun and amazing...but it's true, they can also be gross. :)
Yikes....go to Target and get that Oscillio...stuff...that and some Airborne, double up on the the Vitamin C and Echinachea(sp?)...can you tell I work with the public...I'm a freak about not getting sick!!!
Take care and hope those kiddos are better soon!!!
Yep... I agree with Kiki. Get some Airbourne, quick! Hope you keep the sick bug at bay!
At our worst we had kids in infants, juniors and college and me working at the Uni. If there was a germ around, one of us found it!
I hear ya on the hazard pay!!!! LOL!!
Post a Comment