Tuesday, July 03, 2007

A Rest and A Race

It was a great weekend in Utah. I spent lots of time with my best friend from high school, her new baby, and husband. The baby is adorable and quite good. Got to enjoy 95+ weather most of the time and a great view of the mountains. I wish MI had mountains.

By Saturday I was missing my boys and my husband quite a bit. It was good to get home on Sunday night. All the security concerns based on the British terrorism really didn't have an impact on my travels. My husband had taken good care of the kids and actually had the house cleaned up quite well.

Now the race is on to get packed and moved. I got a LOT done yesterday. Unfortunately they are still fixing issues at the duplex so I couldn't get in to clean and prep yesterday. So we reworked the schedule for this week and with spend Independence Day moving our storage stuff. God Bless America!

1 comment:

Logzie said...

I had fun last night hanging out and helping you pack. So glad things are coming together for you guys!