I hate germs, viruses, bacteria, hormones, and any other substance that causes illnesses. We got my almost 1-year-old over Roseola for him to come down with my cold (I'm in week #3 so far). But I'll take a cold over fevers any day. Then today my 3-year-old started to get get a scratchy voice. By time we made it home tonight he was fast asleep - but woke up coughing and throwing up. I'm hoping that is from coughing.
I'm tired of sickness and long to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather we've been having. I'm longing to make it to Lake Michigan, go to the museum, take the kids to the zoo, get to the library, etc... but all of us need to be well to do those things.
On top of that I'm going back to the doctor this week to discuss options about the post-partum depression. My current treatments haven't been working as well the last couple of months. I waited a while before doing anything about it to get past the stress of moving, surgery, etc to see if the circumstances were creating problems. It's not getting much better. I have a babysitter coming in a couple of days this week (as long as the kids are well enough) and I'm hoping to knock out some work projects as well as getting some time alone with God. I need His direction and completion more than anything else.
No comments:
Post a Comment