THE RULES:
1. Post these rules before you give you the facts.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. At the end of your post, choose (tag) people and list their names (linking to them).
4. Leave them a comment on their blog letting them know they’ve been tagged!
8 Random Facts About Me
1 - My grandma lived with my family for 6 years when I was a child. It was the best experience of my life.
2 - My favorite movie of all time is Dead Poets Society
3 - I have a thing about clean ears, more like an obsession. It completely grosses me out when you see wax dripping out of someone's ears.
4 - I would love to take cooking and photography classes someday - two hobbies that can get expensive when you learn how to do it right.
5 - My husband and I had been dating 3 months when he proposed.
6 - I think concerts are a waste of money. I worked in the radio business to long. I'd rather by a CD and save the money. A couple of exceptions - large compilation tours, Third Day, and specialty acts (Riverdance, etc)
7 - My favorite veggie is fried asparagus.
8 - I spent a LOT of money on a degree in psych at a private school to become a stay at home mom. Didn't realize that this job would require this degree to survive.
You've Been Tagged:
Is this what I signed up for?
Pics by Lis
Whistler's Wonderings
Life Love & Other Mysteries
4 comments:
I didn't realize it was only 3 months...we dated for 3 YEARS...HA!
Hey, maybe you could use your degree to help ME!! :0)
Love you!
I know this doesn't fit here but what the heck...
Just have been thinking about what a blessing you have been to me these past couple years going thru our never ending pregnancies together and all. I love you and thank God for your friendship!
Teresa
Hey, I don't like to spend money on concerts either! One friend of ours spent over $120 on "Let me be your hero" singer guy...
I have never seen wax dripping out of peoples ears...sounds nasty.
diva - I work with Jr Hi kids that haven't figured out personal hygiene yet. I've ceased to be surprised by what I see and what I smell.
Logziella - thanks for joining me on the roller coaster. It's been quite the ride, but better because I wasn't on it alone.
Post a Comment