Monday, January 21, 2008

Killer Diet

Let me tell you I have discovered one killer diet. I call it that because you think it's gonna kill you... Wouldn't recommend this diet to anyone.
Step 1 - Ongoing headaches
Step 2 - Follow with the stomach flu
Step 3 - Follow with migraine headaches

I've managed to lose 6 pounds out of it. That's the upside. The other upside is that it's over for now and I can get on with house stuff. I was pretty weak today, but made it most of the day working at the house. Luckily we are doing prep work so I just had to spackle nail holes.

Thanks for all your prayers and kind comments. I know that they have helped.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear you're on the road to recovery. Just try not to overdo it, ok?

(That was definitely the mom in me speaking up there!)

Jenelle said...

Terri - Thanks for your mom comment. I'll try to be careful. Sometimes I need to take my own advice too ;)

Logzie said...

Yay for 6 pounds!! Gotta take that any way you can get it...LOL!!

Just kidding...it sounds horrible! I am so glad you are feeling better now!

Good to see you last night...what were the odds of THAT? :0)