That was a GREAT post...loved the pictures and oh my gosh...I always say that Tyler looks like Andy BUT in that picture of him and Ryan...HE TOTALLY LOOKS LIKE YOU!!! :0)
You are such a FUN Mom Jenelle!!
P.S.-I've been so busy and debilitated but I have meant to tell you thank you for the pictures and I LOVE THEM!!! You chose GREAT colors and I think it looks awesome!
P.S.S-Thanks for the super fast hook up on the boxes too!! You are a huge blessing to me!! f
2 comments:
What great pictures. I'm glad that you had fun on your snow/sick day. It sure looks like you did.
That was a GREAT post...loved the pictures and oh my gosh...I always say that Tyler looks like Andy BUT in that picture of him and Ryan...HE TOTALLY LOOKS LIKE YOU!!! :0)
You are such a FUN Mom Jenelle!!
P.S.-I've been so busy and debilitated but I have meant to tell you thank you for the pictures and I LOVE THEM!!! You chose GREAT colors and I think it looks awesome!
P.S.S-Thanks for the super fast hook up on the boxes too!! You are a huge blessing to me!! f
LOVE YOU!!
Post a Comment