Friday, February 22, 2008

Not A Bad Day

God gave me a HUGE gift today. My neighbor stopped by to steal my kids to come play with her little boy. I got 2 uninterrupted hours to get an immense amount of work accomplished. After lunch, and the boys had a bath - I got a 3 hour nap out of both boys at the same time. The house is clean, the laundry is almost done, dishes are done, a real dinner fixed, and a few minutes to myself. Not a bad day until Tyler threw up on me and Ryan decided he didn't need to sleep cuz he took a nap. A small price to pay for 5 hours to myself.

2 comments:

Evil Transport Lady said...

Glad you had some time to yourself, even tho it was for housework:) Hope your little boy isn't sick! It's heartbreaking watching wee ones ill.

Try to sit down and enjoy your clean house:)

Anonymous said...

Hello. :> Sounds good to me. :> We've had pink eye. I don't know if I'd rather have pink eye or throwing up. Hope it was a one time thing!