Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Didn't Know It Could Happen

Did you know that you can bruise your ear? Neither did I until it happened. Was trying to settle son #1 down to protect son #2 from getting hit repeatedly by the closet door. As I leaned into the closet, son #2 slammed the closet door closed on my ear. Point served - slamming doors will eventually result in someone getting hurt. It hurt like a bugger and I have a purple lump on the top of my ear.

Other than that a relatively uneventful week so far. Mind you it is only Tuesday, but I'll take it as long as I can get it.

Ryan has a date with Opa (that's dutch for Grandpa for those who don't know) at school this morning. They have a VIP Breakfast were they can bring someone special with them to school for a continental breakfast. I'm not sure which one was more excited.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ouch! Ear injuries are the worst! Hope it heals up quickly.