Friday, February 29, 2008

Saga Continues

Sick son's temperature spiked again today and he was miserable. Took him to the doc and found out he's got a blazing double ear infection and an eye infection. Don't know why the ears never crossed my mind. Spent his first year and a half treating a string of never ending ear infections until we figured out his food allergies. Guess I got out of the swing of things. His ear infections don't usually cause too much pain. He's miserable but never messes with his ears.

So we are stocked on drugs, get hubby home for a little bit of the weekend (he's been working on the new house past midnight each night this week), and I actually made it out of the house today. I was desperate enough to get out that I packed sick and tired son and stir crazy son up in the car and went threw the drive thru at McDonalds just to get out, not cuz it sounded good to anyone. It's sad when a trip to the doctor and pharmacy sounds like girl's afternoon out.

Happy Leap Year to you all - and happy birthday Erin & Todd. Four years ago I thought for sure that Ryan was going to be a leap year baby cuz he was so overdue.

2 comments:

Rachael Rae Diaries said...

Hey Jenelle

Sorry you have a sick one! I had a sick one this week too except he wasn't mine! Overjoyed about gross this things! Prayers for you and your family!!

Evil Transport Lady said...

Sorry to hear your poor son has ear infections, but on the plus side it's something they can treat. Hope you are feeling better! I was the same when my Jenn was so sick, a trip to Mcd's was a treat. She's going nuts now, she wants OUT!

Take care!