Can anyone tell me at what age little boys start to get better aim in the bathroom? I'd like to start counting down the days/months/years until cleaning the bathroom gets easier and less disgusting.
I have also discovered a rare known fact about laundry. If left alone long enough it reproduces. I've successfully left the laundry alone for a whole week and you should see how it multiplied.
7 comments:
Judging by the state of public toilets I would say that a lot of guys NEVER learn to hit the pan except by chance. They seem to use it like a machine gun, pointing it in roughly the right direction and firing away.
Laundry does breed - we have a pile at the top of our stairs where everyone throws things when they get undressed at night - I swear there are enough clothes for 20 people there in the morning!
Maybe you should buy those little paper targets. And get hubby into the game!
My guy is 6...and is still challenged in this area. I find pee everywhere. It's sooooo frustrating!
Will be praying for your little guy.
Ha, ha, ha, ha. Oh Jenelle, it takes awhile. 2 things we do.
1 - Appeal to their pride. In our house they are admonished to "aim like Robin hood" since they love that movie. And I get their dad involved. This is key.
I'm sure Andy would love to bond over good aim. ;>
2 - They help clean. I either give my kids a spray bottle and rag, or those disposable disinfectant wipes and send them to wipe it down themselves. This also seems to improve (at least temporarily) their aim, because they can see the results. Plus, when I go into clean, then it's not quite so gross. :>
For my oldest son, that was never an issue. For the second one... about 14 years old! (Sorry!)
It really isn't an issue for Logan...sorry...I can imagine how frusterating that would be. I would try the 'target practice' idea that the Evil Lunch Lady suggested. That or now he can just pee outside in the woods in the backyard...LOL!!
My mom taught me a trick that I used in daycare when I taught three year olds...put a couple of Cheerios in the water and have him "sink" them. Works like a charm!
Post a Comment