I finally got a bunch of pictures uploaded - so I thought I'd give you a little glimpse of the last month and a half since we moved in. There are more to come but this is the beginning. I'm procrastinating on calling the insurance company once again about prescription coverage and making 100 fruit kabobs... I can only procrastinate so long.

This is what our side yard looked like right after we moved in. So much for Spring in MI!

This is Ryan's room - it took a lot of work to clean it up for a picture. Man I wish I had a wide angle lens... I'm gonna add lots of pictures/prints of firetrucks & trains when I get time and money.

This is one corner of Ty's room. Again a wide angle lens...

Ty's room is going to be a safari room. I have a bunch of safari wildlife pictures to print. Just deciding if I want to print in color or black & white. I'm going to make banana leaf valances and have some monkey placemats that I was going to put up, but I think I'll make a pillow out of it.

My favorite room in the house. I love my kitchen. I spend lots of time there and have tons of room. A pantry and a dishwasher - that' pretty close to heaven on earth.

Daddy took Ryan out to practice with his bow and arrows that he got from his birthday.

Ty's Easter Basket. I stash stuff aside all year when I find great deals and pull them out the next time I need a special something (birthday, Easter, Valentine's, last minute kid parties, etc)

Ryan's Easter basket. Didn't have two baskets, so a tool box we got for free at a conference worked well.

The backpack is almost as big as he is, but Ty wants to do everything like his brother. Need to find him his own little backpack that doesn't tip him over.

Pre-school field trip to a local botanical garden for the butterfly exhibit.

Evidently it is fun to watch a movie in a laundry basket.

The construction workers were generous to let my very interested, anxious, practically begging boys sit in the skid-steer loader. Big dreams for a little boy.

We got frozen out at our friend's 5-year soccer league game. Didn't realize I needed to pull the snow suits back out. Couldn't find all the cold weather gear, so Ty got Dad's hat. Sad - it fits pretty well.

Playing on the porch during a rain storm with friends. The boys desperately wanted to play in the mud. Luckily the lightning gave me a good excuse to say no.
Ty's first hair cut. He's getting so grown up. There wasn't much to cut, but enough to make him look older.
This is what our side yard looked like right after we moved in. So much for Spring in MI!
This is Ryan's room - it took a lot of work to clean it up for a picture. Man I wish I had a wide angle lens... I'm gonna add lots of pictures/prints of firetrucks & trains when I get time and money.
This is one corner of Ty's room. Again a wide angle lens...
Ty's room is going to be a safari room. I have a bunch of safari wildlife pictures to print. Just deciding if I want to print in color or black & white. I'm going to make banana leaf valances and have some monkey placemats that I was going to put up, but I think I'll make a pillow out of it.
My favorite room in the house. I love my kitchen. I spend lots of time there and have tons of room. A pantry and a dishwasher - that' pretty close to heaven on earth.
Daddy took Ryan out to practice with his bow and arrows that he got from his birthday.
Ty's Easter Basket. I stash stuff aside all year when I find great deals and pull them out the next time I need a special something (birthday, Easter, Valentine's, last minute kid parties, etc)
Ryan's Easter basket. Didn't have two baskets, so a tool box we got for free at a conference worked well.
The backpack is almost as big as he is, but Ty wants to do everything like his brother. Need to find him his own little backpack that doesn't tip him over.
Pre-school field trip to a local botanical garden for the butterfly exhibit.
Evidently it is fun to watch a movie in a laundry basket.
The construction workers were generous to let my very interested, anxious, practically begging boys sit in the skid-steer loader. Big dreams for a little boy.
We got frozen out at our friend's 5-year soccer league game. Didn't realize I needed to pull the snow suits back out. Couldn't find all the cold weather gear, so Ty got Dad's hat. Sad - it fits pretty well.
Playing on the porch during a rain storm with friends. The boys desperately wanted to play in the mud. Luckily the lightning gave me a good excuse to say no.
3 comments:
Love al these pictures. Can't wait to see the house sometime. Your kids look so cute!
I'm very jealous of your kitchen! The boys rooms are adorable too! Great pics!
I LOVE your house!! I am WAY jealous of your stove!! You guys did an amazing job and I love all of your color choices too.
Post a Comment