Thursday, June 26, 2008

Irony

It has to be the most humid day of the year so far (the fog didn't lift until afternoon) and the heating and cooling guy showed up to install the humidifier on our furnace that was missed on the original install. Great for winter, not so much for today.

5 comments:

Teresa said...

Irony....love that word. NOT! It seems to pop up in my life at the weirdest times too!

We were outside at a carnival thing ALL DAY LONG and there were people passing out from the heat. One girl fell onto ME and hit the ground...passed out. The meds scooped her up immediately and helped her out. That devistated Logan. I told him that she probably did not drink enough water and he immediately drank his whole bottle of water and then had a belly ache.

Anonymous said...

I call that "Murphy's Law" and it shows up way too often for my liking.

topher1kenobe said...

Sauna at Jenelle's!

Rock Chef said...

And I guess he has to crank it up full to make sure it works...

So yes, I guess you can now open your own sauna!

Better to get it sorted now rather than find it isn't there in January...

Kiki said...

Ooooooo, a steam room??? Count me in!!!