Thursday, June 05, 2008

Snap Shots

I'm tired, hot, and sweaty from working outside @ my mom's house in our unbelievably humid weather. It's a body shock from 60 degrees and no humidity to 85 degrees and 99% humidity.

I am unable to think of anything blog worthy, so here is another brainless picture blog posting.

Our resident super heroes.

Did you know that super heroes hunt deer?

Not sure what he could see, but it makes me smile. Sad thing is that is his dad's hat. My big headed boy.

Ryan was swimming in mucky freezing water - until a water snake showed up and his aunt freaked him out.


Life isn't complete unless you get REALLY dirty.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

umm...no, super heroes most definitely do -not- hunt deer. I think a good round of Bambi and The Fox and the Hound is in order.


;>

tz said...

i'm thinking posting pics of the kiddos is never boring!
cuties!

Rock Chef said...

Loved the photos!

Super-heroes hunting deer? Why not? They have to get their aim in somehow!

The "hat" shot is wonderful. Our kids all had big hard heads, which was always reassuring when they were toddling and falling over lots.

Evil Transport Lady said...

Love the pics! And I know what you mean about the weather:( It'll be in the 90's and hummid! A week ago I had my heat on!

Jen said...

cute boys you got there! Love the hat pic! And hey...my hubby is my superhero and he hunts deer! :o)

Kiki said...

Uhhhh, water snake... this Auntie would be freaking out too, but you can ask my sisters, I'm no nature lover!!!

Logzie said...

I agree with everyone else...posting pictures of your kids is not boring at all! We love it!

That Ty is so cute in that superhero outfit with the gun! He was just cracking Chuck up on Sunday...such a cutie!