I agree, simple is best, mostly it involves my family being together, at the beach, early morning breakfast, all day playing in the sun and surf, eating cold grapes for snacks, cold cut sandwiches with sweet iced tea, and then napping on our chairs in the sun getting a politically incorrect tan. Then at night BBQ hamburgers on the beach with firwirks to end the night...this closely resembles our Fourth of July plans!!!
The other perfect day would be Italy with Ken....{sighs}
Currently, I'd love to not hear any bad/negative news, have lots of energy, and not have to use any of it to do laundry or clean house. :> My life would be perfect everyday. :>
hmmm...the perfect day...how much space can I take? ha ha 1)sleeping till my body wakes up 2)an uninterrupted work out and shower 3)healthy but delicious lunch cooked FOR me 4)shop for a few hours with no money worries 5)come home to a clean house and dinner on the table 6) Snuggles on the couch with my hubby and kids who amazingly somehow like each other 7) Some hanky panky in the bd.room 8) Fall asleep in my big bed with clean sheets.
But that's just one perfect day...I could name many more! ha ha
8 comments:
Something simple... a warm summer day at the beach with the kids. All three of them. And they'd get along with each other for a change.
I agree, simple is best, mostly it involves my family being together, at the beach, early morning breakfast, all day playing in the sun and surf, eating cold grapes for snacks, cold cut sandwiches with sweet iced tea, and then napping on our chairs in the sun getting a politically incorrect tan. Then at night BBQ hamburgers on the beach with firwirks to end the night...this closely resembles our Fourth of July plans!!!
The other perfect day would be Italy with Ken....{sighs}
Or fireworks....can I spell??
Currently, I'd love to not hear any bad/negative news, have lots of energy, and not have to use any of it to do laundry or clean house. :> My life would be perfect everyday. :>
A peace filled summer day:) Everybody gets along and no little problems to muck things up.
A day on a tropical island with all of my email and blog friends.
hmmm...the perfect day...how much space can I take? ha ha
1)sleeping till my body wakes up
2)an uninterrupted work out and shower
3)healthy but delicious lunch cooked FOR me
4)shop for a few hours with no money worries
5)come home to a clean house and dinner on the table
6) Snuggles on the couch with my hubby and kids who amazingly somehow like each other
7) Some hanky panky in the bd.room
8) Fall asleep in my big bed with clean sheets.
But that's just one perfect day...I could name many more! ha ha
Oh my gosh...I totally thought I had already commented on this one!! Weird.
Anyway, I must say that I have to agree with MJ totally! The cool thing is that most of that CAN happen!! Yay!!
Post a Comment