Friday, June 27, 2008

Long Lovely Day

The rain held off today which was wonderful. My SIL from IN was here for the weekend with kiddos so the other in town SILs and I headed up to the inlaws cottage for a bit of cousins time for the kids. They swam, ate, played, fought, rode the boat, fished, fought, and played some more. I love it that my kids have cousins their ages to get together with. I never had that and do my best to make cousin time a priority. Hence an upcoming IN road trip with a SIL and her two kids to the other SIL with two kids. That will be an adventure for sure.

After an exhausting but fun day I rushed home to get the kiddos to bed and off to a scrapbook night with a girlfriend I use to work with. It was great to catch up with Amanda and her sister as well as get a few pages done. I've definitely got the scrapbook bug back. I'm already trying to figure out how to fit time into my schedule to do more on a regular basis, plus more of these girls night out. That will be easier said than done. Logzie - are you up for more??

Saturday and Sunday promise to be more long days, but hopefully good ones. By Monday I'm going to need a vacation from my weekend. Wouldn't have it any other way. I could live life more rested, but I'm not sure how much living I would get done.

3 comments:

Teresa said...

You bet I'm IN!!!!! You tell me where and when and I'll be there...my bug is back too!!

Rock Chef said...

It is great to have a hobby to escape to once in a while - I have an evening out playing toy soldiers every other week. Works great.

Of course Logzie didn't need a second invitation!

tz said...

I want my bug back....but it's away for awhile....maybe when I'm done w/ school

I hope you post some pics of your finished pages (you too teresa)...even though my 'bug' is gone, I still love seeing what others have done!