Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Someday

Lord,
Help me to remember these nights when I can't get the kids to sleep when they are teenagers and I can't get them out of bed...

Another fun doc visit today and found out Ryan has impetigo (bacterial infection). Another co-pay as well as antibiotics and we are on our way. Wish there was a frequent visitors card for the doctor's office like you get at the coffee shop. Ten visits and your eleventh is free... That would be nice.

Today was definitely a better day over all. Thanks all for your encouragement. We're having our neighbors over for dinner tomorrow night. They are Korean and don't eat much meat. Any suggestions?

Also, has anyone used Shaklee cleaning products? What are your thoughts?

3 comments:

topher1kenobe said...

Cate says the shaklee stuff is good stuff. Low toxicity with good functionality.

Jen said...

Hey there! I know what you mean. Someday I'll miss my kids begging me to play hide-n-seek with them ALL the time....but right now...not so much. ha ha
Never heard of the cleaning stuff.
Maybe you could make your dinner guests a homemade veggie pizza or something real "American". :o)

Teresa said...

You're asking ME for recipes??...nah, I'm sure you weren't! LOL!!

I like the punch card idea for doctor's offices. Take to the senate...you never know! LOL!!