Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Butt Sauna

We are enjoying our time at the cottage this week. Among the ammentities is a butt sauna, also known as the heated toilet. Since it's really a 3-season cottage they used both hot and cold water lines for the toilet to keep the pipes from freezing in the beginning of spring and end of fall. However, the heat setting might be a little warm overall. After sitting for a little bit you end up with condensation on your backside from the steam... Very odd sensation.

5 comments:

Kiki said...

Uh yeah, that might be super weird...but certainly good blog fodder!!

Anonymous said...

Ummm... hmmmm. Butt sauna. Interesting concept. But hey, I suppose butts need some pampering too!

Anonymous said...

LOL - for reals!

sounds awesome. :D and i learned something new. forevermore i will know that every toilet i encounter is a lesser-toilet and that you have left me for a higher plane of existance.


i know, i know...it's late.

Teresa said...

well...don't they say that you can loose weight by sitting in a sauna? This might work in our benefit!! When can I come over to shrink my butt?? LOL!

Kuckie said...

Ha HAHA!!! My brother has a butt sprinkler and you have a butt sauna! That sounds like a treatment Noah would totally be into!

And I'm with Teresa...if that works, you call me and let me know...I'll be headed to MI in a snap! LOL!