Is there a household job you hate to do? For me it's mopping. Not that it is that hard, but I really DO NOT ENJOY it. We picked out these awesome cherry hardwood floors for the house that look amazing - if they are clean. Unfortunately they show pretty much everything.
Tonight I could handle it no more. I taught my hubby how to mop the hardwood and let him go at it. Thank the Lord for small blessings - especially having to do with chores. I got spoiled that at our old house we split the chores (I was working part time then). I'm a stay-at-home now and there are a million projects to work on that Andy is taking on.
Woo-Hoo.
What's your least favorite job to do?
7 comments:
Paying the bills. It's not difficult. I have most of them set up with online bill pay, but for whatever reason I just hate stopping to do this! It's crazy!
Dusting. I detest it. So fiddly, and time consuming and I always seem to drop something. And it is all back again a couple of days later too!
Hmm food shopping for an outside chore. Inside, I'd have to say toilets.
Putting laundry away. HATE IT! I don't like washing the floor either. I get on my hands and knees to do this job, and put it off as long as possible. HMMMMM...maybe I can pass it on to hubby as well!!
LAUNDRY...for sure.
all of them...
hands down---washing dishes. I LOVE to cook...HATE to clean up the mess it makes. I would probably make 3 gormet meals a day if I had someone to come behind and clean it all up! ha ha
Props to your hubby for mopping! I doubt my hubby even knows what a mop is! ha ha
Post a Comment