Saturday, August 23, 2008

Hi-Ho

Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to work/play/eat/travel/etc I go...

It's been a pretty good week. Lots of ups, downs, challenges and success. It ended so well with Logziella coming over with her kiddos to hang out yesterday and then last night we went to scrapbook. It was 5 amazing hours of no interruptions, chaos, or chores. We hung out, drank or tried to drink coffee, chatted, choked on chips, and even managed to crank out a few pages. I love night like that.

Today it the annual fantasy football draft. I'm definitely an odd mix. I love creative/decorative/baking/cooking kind of stuff but I also love sports and getting muddy(when there is appropriate time & change of clothing). My hubby and I are in a fantasy league with a bunch of friends who hang out and watch Monday Night Football each week. Some are die-hards. Some make it 1/2 way through the draft before leaving others to pick their team and join the kids watching Disney movies. It's a lot of fun, football, costs no money, and always good food. Sounds like a winner to me. Any other football fans out there?

Tomorrow I'm leaving with my kids, SIL and her kids, and my MIL to visit my other SIL in Indiana. We are all squeezing into one van with all our stuff for the 4+ hour drive. It's gonna be fun ;) chaos will rain, but we will make it there for a couple of days to my niece and nephew (and SIL & BIL). I'm sure more than a few stores and incidents will transpire.

I'll be out for a few days. Hope you are all doing well and we'll see you on the other side.

3 comments:

Kuckie said...

hey Jenelle! I'm back...finally! Sounds like you are having an awesome fun summer, and I am so jealous that you and T got the opportunity to go scrapbooking! Have fun on your trip...I'll be anxiously waiting your return!

Teresa said...

I had a fantastic time with you on Friday night...well you know that already...I cried about it! LOL! I don't know what all that was about btw, I mean a whole range of happy and sad emotions all happened at once and just came out! LOL! But thanks for the hug...I needed it. I can't wait to go back to that store again...when do you want to do it?

Enjoy your time with the in-laws...maybe the whole trip will surprise you and be fantastic! Either way I'm sure you'll find all the great things about it and focus on them...your good at that!

And Kuckie...the invitation is open anytime you wish my dear!! We'd LOVE to have you!

tz said...

hope you are having a wonderful time...