Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Celebrations!

#1 reason to celebrate? The Holiday Hints 2008 notebook is completed! 36 pages of decorating, crafting, family and recipe ideas. Each lady from the event will go home with this bound notebook.
Let me know if you want a copy.

#2 reason to celebrate? Another birthday. Nothing exciting yesterday but Andy and I did get away last weekend which was desperately needed. My actual birth day was life as usual. My hubby took the boys to Target and they each picked out a long sleeved t-shirt for me. Andy picked a sweatshirt that is almost identical to the one he bought me last year :) He tried and there's a receipt to return it.

Now on to other projects and to try to find my house under the piles of junk everywhere! I just swept the floors and disgusted myself with what I found. Price you pay for neglect.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! And congrats on getting your projects all done. You had a good excuse for neglecting the house.

Claire said...

Wow - I want the notebook!!! I really respect everything you are accomplishing!

Kiki said...

Happy Birthday Jenelle!!!! Great job getting everything on your list done...and girl, sometimes I save up what the vacuum cleaner sucks up just to show Ken how much it gets....I gross myself out too!!!