Here's a look at what we've been up to recently. First is Ryan's class field trip to the pumpkin patch with a petting farm. Lots of fun.
The wagon ride out to the patch.
Kids riding the pumpkin train. We laughed hysterically when the coaches came off the riding lawn mower that was pulling them and the tour guide didn't notice right away...
Every once in a while he'll let me get a good picture of him.
He wasn't so excited about the pigs and their odors.
Climbing on the massive straw piles.
Ty got his first turn at going hunting with daddy.
Really it was more like a glorified picnic in the hunting tent.
Ty insisted on carrying their dinner.
After my last big shopping trip, Ty decided to help me unpack the groceries. I was completely impressed with how well he did and spacially how he made the most of space.
Took me a while to put everything where it was suppose to go, but that's okay.
They are obsessed with painting. What a mess. The relatives are going to be getting some "beautiful" creations for Christmas. Here we're working on birdhouses for Oma.
Alicia, Carrie & Me
My college roommate's little sister got married this weekend. Was so excited to catch up with friends and let our kids play together. Unfortunately when we walked into the reception there were peanuts everywhere. We got 5 minutes outside before the wedding party was introduced. I almost cried as we drove away and ate at Big Boy instead and drove the 2+ hours home. So close yet so far away. At least I got a picture of my beautiful friends.
Have a great week ya'll.
Really it was more like a glorified picnic in the hunting tent.
My college roommate's little sister got married this weekend. Was so excited to catch up with friends and let our kids play together. Unfortunately when we walked into the reception there were peanuts everywhere. We got 5 minutes outside before the wedding party was introduced. I almost cried as we drove away and ate at Big Boy instead and drove the 2+ hours home. So close yet so far away. At least I got a picture of my beautiful friends.
Have a great week ya'll.
4 comments:
The pumpkin patch picures with Ryan are super cute! I see some awesome scrapbook pages in your future! :)
SO SORRY about the wedding reception...that just plain stinks! You look great in that picture!
You just can't help it, can you?
Let a man do a job and the next thing a woman is re-doing it! ;-)
I see winter jackets and hats! Have the temps dropped that low already? We had 70's over the weekend, but we're getting cold this week.
I literally laughed out loud at Ty's grocery unpacking job. That has got to be the cutest thing I've seen in forever!
Sorry about the wedding reception, but at least you got a fantastic picture of you with your friends.
These photos are awesome. Now I am finally in the Halloween spirit!
Post a Comment