What a great day! It feels amazing to accomplish so much and feel good at the end of the day. I've really committed myself to focus and accomplish and it feels good. Obviously there is so much more to do, but a step in the right direction none-the-less. Thanks to all for your encouragement and prayers.
My pre-schooler had a field trip to the farm/pumpkin patch today. Had planned on taking Little Man with us, but he still was holding on to a little bit of a fever. He's feeling much better (thank you Lord) but not ready to tackle the world yet (even if he thinks so). My MIL actually offered to come watch him so that we didn't have to miss the field trip. Everyone had a good time.
After lunch I managed to even catch a cat-nap while one slept and one watched a movie. I never nap unless I'm sick or really tired. I'm hoping it was that it was such a relaxing day that... here's hoping. I made an awesome potato soup for dinner and hubby took the kids (one to gymnastics) and one with him so I could hit the coffee shop and get some freelance writing done. Quiet, coffee, time to think... close to heaven right there.
To top it all off, I got to chat for a few moments with Terri. To go from blog world to chatting was a bit odd, but completely comfortable. But that's Terri's gift - she makes everyone feel welcome and like an old friend. Only wished I had more time to talk, but duty was calling and the clock was ticking down.
So off to bed. Hopefully I switched to decaf in time to still sleep tonight. I'll post pics of the pumpkin patch adventure soon.
5 comments:
happy for you. :>
Sounds great. Glad the little guy is mending, it really takes it out of you doesn't it?
You say you chatted with Terri - was that face to face, online chat or phone? Just nosey! :-)
It sounds like things are falling into place for you this week! And I'm so glad we got to chat too! I didn't know facebook had that feature.
that sounds like a fantastic day! Especially the part where you got to chat with Terri!
Hah, chatting through facebook! Question answered.
Post a Comment