This is what it looks like when the LAW of Gravity meets Murphy's LAW...
What goes up...
Must come down...
If it can go wrong...
It will happen to me.
The UP side - the boys weren't hurt, I hadn't watered it in a couple of days so not much water damage, only a few treasured ornaments broke, and I can justify spending money on decorations after Christmas now...
Just a friendly reminder to check your tree stand and make sure that everything is good.
The UP side - the boys weren't hurt, I hadn't watered it in a couple of days so not much water damage, only a few treasured ornaments broke, and I can justify spending money on decorations after Christmas now...
Just a friendly reminder to check your tree stand and make sure that everything is good.
6 comments:
Oh Jenelle - the first photo I thought - "what a beautiful tree" and then to have that happen - I am so sorry - but thanks for the lesson - I still can't get over that that happened to you!!!!
Oh, not good. Not good. I'm glad there was no serious damage or injuries.
Are you flipping kidding me??? Serious??? Wow. Just wow. I've never seen a tree that fell over like that. I couldn't decide weather to laugh or cry. Seriously, I'm sitting here not sure what to do...laugh or cry. Seeing that tree laying there like that is sad. Like it's dead or something and those beautiful ornaments strewn about...sad but a little bit funny only because girl...that's just the life we live isn't it! Ugh...I'm sorry b/c I know you did NOT need that this week! Think about it this way...it's gonna make one heck of a scrapbook page!!!!
{{HUGS}}
Okay...now I'm sitting here literally laughing outloud and crying and snorting after looking back at the pictures...seriously...OMG! That's NUTS!!
Oh.My.Goodness. Although if that had happened in my house I can guarantee I would not have said just that....I'm just keeping it real!
Argh! Disaster!
I hate it when those delicate old glass ornaments get broken.
Post a Comment