Friday, January 30, 2009

Oh What A Night

Last night I actually got a night out with my husband! We went to an "amazing" concert - Chris Tomlin. His new album "Hello Love" is a definite download/purchase.

Of course in our world, nothing runs smoothly. We were going to meet friends for dinner before the concert, but Andy was over an hour late getting home from work. Scrap those plans. Little frustrating, but life happens.

Then after a great evening we come home to find that Ty had just gotten sick. My boys aren't ones to puke. So this is both of them in less than a week. Must be that they know I've been trying to make plans and playdates and catching up with friends.

Ah life.

Have a wonderful weekend ya'll.

4 comments:

Rock Chef said...

For years my wife and I didn't plan anything like this because it was bound to go wrong for one reason or another - the restaurant closes for 1 day only, the cinema shows a different (awful) movie for one night only, one of the kids gets sick...

Have a good weekend!

Amanda said...

We had the flu this week too...for us it was gone in 24 hours, thank goodness!

Anonymous said...

Chris Tomlin! I would love to see him in concert! Sorry to hear Ty is sick. Hope he's feeling better soon.

Claire said...

Wasn'r sure who Chris Tomlin was - and went to his site and listened to his music - wow - it must have been a great concert!!!